Alumni Leadership Scholarship
Full-time Junior or Senior in the upcoming academic year, 3.0+ GPA, service/leadership (college-level academic, campus or community involvement), and demonstrated financial need. The Supplemental Questions are associated with different Alumni Leadership Scholarships. You do not have to answer Yes to all questions.
IMPORTANT Include one or more Extracurricular and/or Volunteer Service activities and information about your interest in your Major.
- Up to $2,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you actively involved in college level extracurricular or volunteer activities? If Yes, provide detailed information in the Extracurricular, Volunteer, and Essay Part II sections. You may edit your General Application up until the deadline, in case you would like to add information to those sections now.
**The Supplemental Questions listed below are associated with different Alumni Leadership Scholarships. You do not have to answer Yes to all questions**
- Have you suffered the death of a parent from cancer or has cancer affected an immediate family member?
- Please provide information about the affects of cancer on you or your family? (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Are you participating in UCSD Associated Student Government or College Council?
- Please provide information about your UCSD Student Government or College Council participation. (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Were you or your parents born outside of the United States?
- Please provide information about your or your parents immigrant experience. (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Have you experienced either mental illness or homelessness personally or through experiences of a family member?
- Provide information about your experience with mental illness or homelessness. (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Have you demonstrated interest/involvement in law or justice through community service, organizations, major?
- Please provide information about your involvement with law or justice activities/issues. (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Did you graduate from a High School located in the Bay Area?
- Provide the name and city of the high school from which you graduated in the Bay Area. (enter N/A if you answered no)
- Are you a resident of California
- Do you come from zip codes 92113, 91950, 92154, or 91910; or are you a UCSD Preuss School graduate; or did you attend Toussaint Academy of the Arts & Sciences?
- Show 10 more