USS Dream Fellowship Program
Must be a non-U.S. citizen and AB540 eligible undergraduate student with demonstrated financial need.
For the upcoming academic year students must be: enrolled full time, maintain good academic standing (see SAP Requirements), and have submitted a CA Dream Act Application.
- up to $4,500
- Supplemental Questions
- Preferred Name
- Preferred Pronouns
- Have you submitted a CA Dream Act Application for the upcoming academic year?
- Please tell us about your background, education, personal and academic achievements. (250 - 500 words)
- The USS Dream Fellowship is an experiential learning program that is intended to increase skill-learning opportunities for undergraduate undocumented students. Students admitted into the program have to secure a learning opportunity and mentor within a department that aligns with their academic goals and career aspirations. Please discuss your academic and career goals. (250 - 500 words)
- Please discuss how this fellowship will assist you in achieving your goals. (250 - 500 words)
- Please describe the type of learning opportunity and mentor-ship you are seeking from this fellowship. (250 - 500 words)
- Show 2 more